About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/25/2008

Ugh!

I’ve been weird the past few days. I have absolutely NO interest in food, people are getting on my nerves easily, and I’m just over all grumpy. No, it’s not PMS. Has anyone else gone through this?
I’m forcing myself to eat just b/c I know I need to get my protein in… But if I didn’t need that, I probably wouldn’t have had anything in the past 2 days. I hate getting irritable.. I’m usually such a happy person.. Maybe I just need to take more naps! haha

No comments: